Job Ready Program is an employment-based skill development program. Job Ready Program is created to help graduates, newcomers, and international students land a proper job and build a career in their dream job. We’ve had numerous cases of students having extraordinary achievements and accomplishments in their University and their home country but falls short when they have to land jobs in Australia. We want to help you realize your potential and make sure your skills and knowledge and utilize in the right industry.
In this course, we go over diverse topics on career development and how to land your dream job. Our instructor will guide you through various topics such as how to write a CV, how to prepare for interviews, and how to research for the interviews.
Who is it for?
Job Ready Program is exactly like it sounds. It’s a course that teaches you how to get ready for your dream job. If you answer “Yes” in any of the following questions then this course is for you:
- Are you an international student in Australia looking for jobs/interviews but not landing any?
- Are you an international student that is looking to jumpstart your career in Australia?
- Are you a fresh graduate looking for placements or internships or even a full-time job but don’t know where to start?
- Is your Resumé rejected by the employers or you don’t get any replies from the employers?
- Are you unprepared for the interview and having trouble preparing for one?
We tackle all the issues you have. You might be qualified but qualification will only take you so far, you have to learn how to present yourself, how to answer questions and how to show that you can be a valuable asset in the company.
What is included in Job Ready Program?
Job Ready Program includes the following:
- Guide on how to write a Resume and Coverletter
- Teach you how to build a Professional Portfolio
- Mock interviews for you to experience what it is like to sit in a professional interview.
- Presentation guide and tips
- How and what to research before you are interviewed
- How to stand out from the sea of applicants
- How to plan your journey towards your dream career
- How to make a positive and lasting impression on your interviewer
- Most likely questions and how to prepare for the questions
- Things you should ask after the interview
- How and where to search for employers
We believe that each case is unique and needs to be analyzed and strategized based on conditions and varying factors. We do not provide a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL solution. On the contrary, we put effort and have to perform multiple analyses on each case so our solutions are as unique as your case.
How is the course delivered?
Our course is 1 hour long LIVE Online One-On-One session held via Zoom.
Before booking the session you do have to provide us your resume and your cover letter so we can evaluate the case and provide you tailored solutions based on your case.