Framing Connection Design and Detailing Based on Australian Standards (AS/NZS)
Framing Connection Design and Detailing (Timber Beam to Timber Post, Timber Beam to Timber Beam, Steel Beam to Steel Column) based on Australian Standards (AS/NZS):
- Taking the required outputs from Structural Toolkit and SpaceGASS in order to have the input for connection design.
- Designing and Detailing Timber Connections (Timber Beam to Timber Post, Timber Beam to Timber Beam, etc.) based on Australian codes and standards such as AS1720, AS1684, etc.)
- Discussing the Common Connection Details used in Australian Residential Design and Construction in order to deliver a buildable and practical design and detailing. Steel Beam to Steel Column Connection Design and Detailing based on AS4100.
- Discussing connections between structural elements in residential timber framing based on Australian codes and standards such as AS1684, etc.
- Drafting Connection Details using AutoCAD and putting the Structural Drawings Together.