Join us from the
comfort of your home
EIA is hosting a free virtual Online Open Session.
Get access to exclusive webinar where we discuss in detail about the course structure and what it offers. You can chat with us and resolve all your queries.
On the Day You'll
be able to:
- Find out more about our courses about Structural Engineering
- Join Live Q+A Session about our courses and GUARANTEED 12-week Internship program
- Participate in an interactive online technical assessment
- Discuss and gather information to decide if EIA is right for you
- Get to know the lecturer before you enroll in your course
- Hear from a EIA Graduate how this course helped her secure a job as a full time Structural Engineer in Melbourne
- Attend 30 minutes LIVE Class on Introduction to Footing Design using Structural Toolkit, SPACEGASS and AutoCAD
Who Should Register?
This online open session is perfect if you are:
- Currently studying Civil or Structural Engineering (Minimum 3rd year or Higher)
- Fresh graduate looking for some experience in the civil/structural engineering field
- Graduated in foreign country and looking for gateway to learn about Australian standards of Structural Engineering
- Want to learn more about our Single Dwelling and Double Dwelling Designing courses
- Looking for ways to further gain experience and knowledge in the Structural and Civil Engineering field
Sr. Structural Engineer